Craig's Travel Log

I have wanted to go to backpack Europe ever since my dad began telling me stories of the trip he took when he was in college. I am taveling with my friends from high school and earlier: Ryan, Matt, Brett, Wes, and Scotty. I am so thankful and privileged to finally be on my way. What will I experience once I go? There's only one way to find out.

Name:
Location: Escondido, California, United States

Tuesday, August 15, 2006


VIENNA- I went to Vienna alone but luckily met some nice Aussie girls who I ended up hanging out with that night as well as the next morning. We saw a lot of the famous buildings there, including Mozart's apartment and the Opera House, had a good meal of wiener schnitzel, and ended up going salsa dancing at night. The next day I went to the Schonnbrum Palace, which is their version of Versailles, and it was really beautiful. I really enjoyed Vienna more than I thought it would, and now am off on a bus to Prague to meet up with the other guys.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Craig-
Loving the travel updates! And now that my Mom has posted a comment, I thought I should get busy and post one myself! Sounds like you're having a blast. Can't wait to hear all the stories when you're back in the states. Be safe and have a great time! This is a trip you'll tell stories about forever!

--Emilie

3:10 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home