Craig's Travel Log

I have wanted to go to backpack Europe ever since my dad began telling me stories of the trip he took when he was in college. I am taveling with my friends from high school and earlier: Ryan, Matt, Brett, Wes, and Scotty. I am so thankful and privileged to finally be on my way. What will I experience once I go? There's only one way to find out.

Name:
Location: Escondido, California, United States

Thursday, August 03, 2006


THERE AND BACK AGAIN- After Cinque Terre the guys headed to FLorence and I went back to Rome to hang with Joe for another night, and also to check out a free concert. It was Bryan Adams (Summer of 69) and Billy Joel. They played a free concert right in front of the Coliseum! It was a pretty awesome experience and we were there with 10s of thousands of others too.

I went back to Florence again for a few days to actually do some sightseeing. We saw the famous David statue among other things. Next stop: Switzerland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home