Craig's Travel Log

I have wanted to go to backpack Europe ever since my dad began telling me stories of the trip he took when he was in college. I am taveling with my friends from high school and earlier: Ryan, Matt, Brett, Wes, and Scotty. I am so thankful and privileged to finally be on my way. What will I experience once I go? There's only one way to find out.

Name:
Location: Escondido, California, United States

Monday, August 14, 2006


BUDAPEST- We had to take an all day train to Budapest because the night train we wanted was sold out. It was a long ride especially with the teenagers who were smoking and drinking in the aisleways. As we were getting there we discovered there was a huge music festival going on, and I ended up going (by myself, cause no one else wanted to) on the second night and seeing Radiohead for like 30 bucks, which was amazing! We did a lot of sightseeing also our second day. Brett and Scotty left for Krakow and the other three went on to Prague. I stayed an extra night to try and see more of the city. I went to a hungarian bath, which was a beautiful place, but an interesting experience as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home