Craig's Travel Log

I have wanted to go to backpack Europe ever since my dad began telling me stories of the trip he took when he was in college. I am taveling with my friends from high school and earlier: Ryan, Matt, Brett, Wes, and Scotty. I am so thankful and privileged to finally be on my way. What will I experience once I go? There's only one way to find out.

Name:
Location: Escondido, California, United States

Tuesday, August 08, 2006


INTERLAKEN, SWITZERLAND- It was a long but amazing train ride into switzerland. The Alps are truly beautiful. The only bummer was that it was cloudy and rainy the whole time. We stayed in BalmerĀ“s hostel which was a fun one. On the second day we rented scooters and little cars and drove around to a few more towns near Interlaken. The 3rd day we were supposed to go canyoning but it rained too much so it got canceled.

INNSBRUCK, AUSTRIA- After Interlaken we headed to Innsbruck in search of better weather. It was a little better but still rainy with the clouds covering up part of the view of the Alps. We went to the Olympic ski jump and got some great views of the city. Besides that, we just ate Bratwurst and hung out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates...It's great hearing what you've been experiencing.
Isn't traveling wonderful?!!!! (despite a problem here and there)

5:56 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home