Craig's Travel Log

I have wanted to go to backpack Europe ever since my dad began telling me stories of the trip he took when he was in college. I am taveling with my friends from high school and earlier: Ryan, Matt, Brett, Wes, and Scotty. I am so thankful and privileged to finally be on my way. What will I experience once I go? There's only one way to find out.

Name:
Location: Escondido, California, United States

Friday, July 07, 2006


It's late, but I am finally packed and soon will be asleep. My flight leaves LAX at 8:20 tomorrow which means I'm going to get about 3 hours of sleep tonight. That's okay because I'm usually good about sleeping anywhere. I have no idea what the next few months will bring but I am super excited for whatever it may be. I still can't belive that I'm actually doing it.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck craig..good to see you at the wedding and hope that you have an amazing time in europe!


[URL=http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g105/1088319/75c038ca.jpg][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g105/1088319/th_75c038ca.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

3:43 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you will have an adventure you will never forget!! Bon voyage!

9:05 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to update you on something:
Doug Brown asked Jessie Harris to marry him today. They are engaged! How crazy is that.

8:43 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Craiger,
Thanks for keeping us updated on your travels. It is great to hear all of your adventures. Keep the other guys in line. Have fun and keep safe!

8:03 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am just wondering...how many photos have you taken????? :) I will look forward to seeing them.......

7:18 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home