Craig's Travel Log

I have wanted to go to backpack Europe ever since my dad began telling me stories of the trip he took when he was in college. I am taveling with my friends from high school and earlier: Ryan, Matt, Brett, Wes, and Scotty. I am so thankful and privileged to finally be on my way. What will I experience once I go? There's only one way to find out.

Name:
Location: Escondido, California, United States

Tuesday, August 29, 2006


DENMARK & SWEDEN- We arrived in Denmark in the late afternoon. Brett and scotty took a night train to Stockholm, but I stayed in Copenhagen overnight. I went to a summer fair/ Knott's Berry Farm sort of thing, which was pretty fun. After that I walked around town a bit and then headed off to bed. The next day I was going to try and see Jonathan Winder and Pepperdine play some volleyball in Odense, but it ended up not working out. I left for Stockholm and met up with the guys there as well as Matt again. The next morning, we gave ourselves a walking tour of the town before ending up in Sweden's version of the old Williamsburg town, except this one had a zoo and a smalltime production of Swedish Idol going on. It was a surprisingly cool place. We watched some Sweden league soccer before heading back to our hotel room to watch tv and go to bed. The next day Matt headed north for the Arctic circle, and we went to Copenhagen and then took a night train to Cologne, Germany.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home