Craig's Travel Log

I have wanted to go to backpack Europe ever since my dad began telling me stories of the trip he took when he was in college. I am taveling with my friends from high school and earlier: Ryan, Matt, Brett, Wes, and Scotty. I am so thankful and privileged to finally be on my way. What will I experience once I go? There's only one way to find out.

Name:
Location: Escondido, California, United States

Monday, October 16, 2006


LONDON- My last full day of the trip was spent in London before my flight. I was able to see "Antony and Cleopatra" at Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, and also "Les Miserables" at the Queens Theatre at London's West End. Both were amazing shows, but I enjoyed Les Mis more. The next day was about 32 hours long, with over 12 hours of flying time and the 8 hour time change, but my journey finally came to an end as my parents picked me up at LAX and took me home to sleep in my bed in Tustin. It was September 29th, 2006, making the total duration of my trip 12 weeks long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home